Auto Accessories Tyres Retailer of Mandatory Products Including Tyres to Captive Market In Booming Beach-Side Location.
- 4WD Products & Services
- Established Client Base
- Growing Strongly – Profits up
- Booming North West
- Coastal Life-Style
- Beach-Side Location
- Captive Market
- Essential Products
- Low Staff
- Be Owner-Manager Or Run Under Management
This business provides services and products – many of them essential – to a relatively large and lucrative market. It’s the only independent 4WD parts, service, repair and accessories retailer in this beach-side north-west location which also offers a nationally respected brand.
This the brand is a major force in Australian tyre retailing – it is not a franchise, it is a buying group which also opts to pool some funds for national advertising. However there are no royalties to pay, so the business effectively gains the benefits of a franchise without the overhead. And since there’s no master franchisor, all the owner/operators have the power to influence the future direction of the group.
This business is also the only distributor in its location of many of the brands it carries, and everything it supplies and fits is a quality product with an excellent warranty. Not only does that serve to attract and retain customers, but it also means this business outlet can, through the buying power which group membership brings, achieve significant discounts from suppliers.
The fact that virtually everyone in this beach-side north-west location owns a 4WD makes for a robust business and one that offers great opportunity to expand the business by offering a bigger range of product to suit every budget.
This combination of essential services – servicing and repairs – along with sought-after high-profit modifications means this is a highly profitable business.
The beach-side north-west location is a virtually captive market, since customers have few other choices for tyres and 4WD accessories, and no other choice for the exclusive products carried only by this business. Add this to the fact that much of what it offers is essential for any 4WD owner, and you have a stable and profitable business selling well-regarded, tried and tested products and services.
- Steadily increasing revenues year-on-year
- Sales and profits are increasing steadily year in year. Anecdotal evidence shows more activity in its location due to travel restrictions and new projects starting up. For the more recent figures see the report.
- Situated in a prosperous and fast-growing region
- The North West Salaries are high, and driving 4WD’s for recreation is a widely pursued pastime. People tend to spend a lot on their 4WD’s in this location which has increased over the last year.
- Full-time manager and staff handle day-to-day operations
- The owner can spend their time on developing new business, not day-to-day operations.
- Running under management
- The current owner runs the business under management for a substantial part of the year.
- Essential products and services, some mandated by law (tyres, brakes, suspension, lights etc)
- These are required products that customers must have – and there is no other supplier that can provide many of them.
- Minimal competition with high barriers to entry
- You won’t find any ‘upstart’ competitors in this location. The North West presents a barrier to entry that a city location does not embody. So it’s clear sailing full steam ahead.
- Considerable growth potential through promoting the business to new customers and adding complementary products
- Expansion opportunities are there for the taking.
CALL TO ACTION
If you are looking for a low-cost entry into a business to run yourself, or leave running under management, this is it. No expert knowledge is required and any person can build on this business success to date.
In addition to the excellent profits and growth potential, this business affords an owner running the business under management tax-deductible travel to this tourism & resources hub North West Australian beachside location.
For an owner-manager, this business offers a brilliant income, lifestyle and location in which to grow your business future.
The business is for sale now. Contact the broker for more information.